Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: What Happened ???

  1. #21
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whips n Chains are necessecary to determine the eventual outcome of dominant superiority. Hey, Jeff Corwin is in Australia... he's a **** but he's fuckin cool. Indea wants me naked 24/7 but in a tub of jello instead of on a couch. And she likes Lime... yuck.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Draco_High's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2005
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Have had both done (not for fun) and I was still the dominant in the end as it just made me more determined. If you are naked on our couch best you brought some cling wrap, not having sweaty **** stains on the new couch man! ?LOL- Hmm limey jello eh, no accounting for taste [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner SoulAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Looks 0ver to You *....Whips Chains? not in this life time Lover....You know Me well enough...and Rev when We Married you told me that was also never going to happen...mmm Please explain? and Lime Jelly is good stuff...geeee men.... walks off to get the cling wrap

  4. #24
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When we married it was for better than worse but not worse than bad. And then we went and each got an affair and apparently mine's into kinky gifts as presents... don't know why she just didn't go for the sexy underwear and waltz around in it.

    And I am never naked on a couch with another guy, that's just sick and wrong. Like Lime Jello.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Draco_High's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2005
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    -is not getting covered in lime jelly so forget it babe LOL- [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] hmmm

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner SoulAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Returns with the cling wrap..... I dunno Rev I like You in Plastic...looks all well I dunno....I am Thinking It will Be a Good Look.....Indea will Like it...I have seen her with her hair Wrapped in Plastic...... come to think of It Rev I have had my hair in Plastic to...is to hold the color when doing the color of your hair....... maybe Rev we could....???? OK NO we Wont


    and babe I agree * NO LIME JELLY *....but Red Now that is different....makes people Hypo...that could be exciting....you know Me when I am excited RED

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 05, 2005 11:16 PM: Message edited by: SoulAngel ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Draco_High's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2005
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -goes on line and gets shares in red jelly thinking there is about to be a purchase surge on the bull market- indeed I do Babe -smiles-

    -looks over at Rev- but the wrap is .....hmmm wonders what colour Indea is going to dye that area...LOL

  8. #28
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If it's already wrapped in cling wrap, it's purple.

    And tell Indea that I've divorced your *** and she and I are getting hitched. Which means she has to give me a Penguin and a Koala as a present.

    And Soul, I'm having some serious ******* difficulty with the book and need some help. So either get your *** on here or give me a call... pretty please.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Indea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2002
    Posts
    283
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Walks into the board with bags full of lime green jello and my whips... anyone got some hot water i need to make some more jelly Green Wrinkle texture
    Cracks my black whip, come here my gorgous slave boy you have been far away for way to long...
    impalaL

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Indea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2002
    Posts
    283
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    reaches into my little bag of trix, and pulls out a penguin and a koala, for her slave..." see i am a kind ***** " sees you wrapped in plastic and a smile comes onto my face ooo i like plastic wrap and what have you got under that wrap for me slave boy.. is that a snake? well well i am impressed, grabs slave boy and pushes him into the setting jello, now ***** show me what you are made of

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •